jueves, 26 de junio de 2014

Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

Living in Northern Spain is an absolute guarantee of the fact that no matter how warm and beautiful a day is, dusk would require a jacket. So, the Liberty Peppered cotton project needs a Becky. To contribute to the hectic past weeks I voluntarily got myself into by working on several fronts at the same time, I also started knitting a very yellow Bolero Jacket. My idea is to copy this model:
                                                                                                                                                                   
Measurements for size 2yo (cm)



Can you guess the trim pattern?
                                         
This Bolero was briefly lend to me so that I could take a couple pics and measure it (measurements in cm). And although I thought I got it, now I see that there is no way that I can decipher how that trim was made just by looking at the picture. I would greatly appreciate if

anybody could help with this?

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario